Invitation To Be a ‘Parent Member’ Of Early Childhood Association – E.C.A.
The early years of a child’s life are indeed the foundational years. The Early Childhood Association is set up with the vision that all the preschools, balwadi’s, N.G.O’s, children’s activity classes, parents, student teachers, media houses, companies that deal with children’s products, in short everyone connected to young children can all come together to advocate, discuss and bring about a change in the quality of care, development and learning in early childhood in India.
Our goal is advocacy for ‘stress free’ childhood years, after all this is the right of every child. We want to touch the lives of all those who affect the lives and learning of children- be it teachers, parents, policy makers, entrepreneurs, media.
Our mission is to foster communication among parents, teachers and educators to allow for greater collaboration.
Early Childhood Association has over 5000 members be it schools, parents, NGO, corporates etc.
We invite you to join us at Early Childhood Association as its 'Parent Member' so that its activities can reach out and be shaped and sharpened by all of us who have always endeavored for childhood initiatives and child rights.
- It will be a lifetime membership.
- As part of the fees paid for lifetime membership you would be entitled to 50% off on all workshops, seminars, or events organized by ECA anywhere in India. ( please note the 50% is not applicable for National/International conference of ECA.
- As a member your name and details will be displayed on our website, kindly send us the name of your children and age , do check out on www.eca-india.org
- Also you can play an active part in all the activities, advocacy and reforms being brought in by Early Childhood Association.
- Send us your confirmation on email@example.com
For further details call 9819 855 124.
Dr Swati Popat Vats.
Early Childhood Association.